The Hvidt Group believes that the critical success factor to successfully addressing the challenges faced by public and private entities seeking to procure and deliver capital projects lies in the development of a partnership between the people empowered to address these challenges and their willingness to collaborate and work together.
Recruiting, developing and engaging the right team of experts for your project and then facilitating outcomes that guide them through addressing the challenges of the project delivery makes the difference between it being approved and delivered in a timely manner or not.
The Hvidt Group is an experienced “owners rep” with extensive “boots on the ground” experience recruiting and guiding teams delivering capital projects for public and private sector clients. This experience augments the abilities of your in-house team in the areas of team development and dynamics, project and development management and insuring that all the moving pieces involved in the development and delivery of your capital project come together and work in unison to the end of the successful delivery of the project.
Managing Partner Bill Hvidt, has a talent for connecting with people, building teams and opening markets. He has over 40 years experience working with and for corporate, institutional, public and private sector owners and developers developing and implementing strategies and facilitating outcomes that address the challenges around their capital real estate projects and investments.
He possesses the ability to identify and bring together the needed talent in an environment that creates success for the team. The consummate goal is to have teams that collaborate, communicate and commit to providing 100% solutions to the challenges that arise during the delivery of your project.
Experience and Services
The Hvidt Group’s experience has developed a proven methodology that provides a complete roadmap of how to successfully deliver a project including the lessons learned that anticipate challenges that may not have been foreseen previously.
This methodology includes supporting and developing your team’s expertise in the following areas:
- Analyzing, evaluating and selecting which of the numerous delivery methods is best for the project and the owner,
- P3 Procurement Advisory
- Coordinating the development of the following project elements:
- Project Definition;
- Development of the Project “Story”;
- Transaction Structure Advisory;
- Transaction Management;
- Leadership and coordination of team of subject matter experts including those from the following sectors:
- Operations and maintenance
- Integration of internal and external team members into highly effective team;
- Coordination of internal and external stakeholder engagement;
- Coordination of procurement process;
- Financial feasibility and structure;
- Risk analysis;
- Value for money analysis;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Stakeholder management
- Other critical project elements.
This methodology provides the foundation template from which to structure the successful, timely and cost effective delivery of your critical project.